top of page
Announcing Beijing Brief 2023
Tuesday, August 15th-17th, 2023
(Plan to Arrive on August 14th)
-Plenary Speakers + Q & A
-Updates on the Beijing Brief Network
Camp Copass, Denton, Texas
$450 (Early Bird) + Accommodations
$499 (Regular) + Accommodations
HOSTED BY /
The Beijing Brief Facilitation Team
ABOUT BEIJING BRIEF 2023/
China. All of our news feeds are full of updates on fast-changing events out of this great land. However, without experiencing these events first-hand or hearing about them from eyewitness sources, it is difficult for us to understand the nuances of exactly what is going on in order to most effectively continue our work there. Beijing Brief is designed to help you get this understanding and more.
Beijing Brief 2023: “Striving Together for China and Beyond” is an invitation-only gathering of international leaders involved in China ministry. This year’s event will be held August 14-17th, 2023 at Camp Copass in Denton, Texas in the DFW area. Having previously been held in Beijing, this is the fourth year that this strategic gathering will be hosted in the United States. Last year, we had over 140 leaders from 75 different agencies in attendance.
This gathering will provide you with:
1. Timely updates, presentations and sharing from fellow leaders and ministry practitioners.
2. Insight into the ever-increasing barriers to ministry in the Middle Kingdom and ideas on how to circumvent these challenges for effective ministry.
3. Facilitated break-out sessions on specific areas of ministry such as pastoral leadership, unreached people groups, business as mission and digital media to assess current challenges, opportunities, and implications for your work.
4. Abundant opportunities to effectively network and build relationships with other leaders.
5. Intentional efforts to foster collaboration between organizations to achieve common goals.
For more information about the upcoming event, or If you would like to join our growing network, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Event Hosting Organizations
China’s Current Political and Social Environment
Strategies for getting long-term workers into China
State of the Chinese Church
Church Leadership Development
Ministry among UUPG/UPG/Deaf Groups
Strategies for Unreached Cities of China
Cross-cultural Mission Sending Within and From China
Surmounting Security and Surveillance Issues
Navigating China’s New Internet Regulations
Digital Engagement Strategies
About Camp Copass
This year's event will be held at Camp Copass, a retreat center situated on a small peninsula on Lake Lewisville. The peninsula is exclusively dedicated to the camp. In addition to the main conference room, there are plenty of areas for breakout sessions and small group meetings, all very conducive for both formal and informal collaboration and networking. The camp also offers several outdoor activities.
The main accommodations will be two hotels located on the campus of Camp Copass. Camp Compass is located 29 miles north of DFW International Airport and 35 miles north of Dallas Love Field Airport.
bottom of page